Logtalk 3.4.0 is now available for downloading at:
This release focus on improved developer tools and is sponsored by Kyndi, Inc. The new versions of the developer tools follow up on the new make features introduced in the previous release.
* Testing tool:
- Support for writing test results using the TAP (Test Anything Protocol) and xUnit XML formats.
- Updated testing automation script now recurses into all sub-directories.
- Updated testing automation script now reports test set crashes.
* Documenting tool:
- Automatic generation of directory, entity, and predicate indexes.
- New predicates for documenting directories of source files.
- Fixes for documenting predicate aliases.
- Improvements and fixes for the conversion scripts, notably on Windows systems.
- New and renamed options for readability and for accommodating the new features.
Existing code that automates using this tool may require updates for the new and renamed option names.
* Diagrams tool:
- Support for generating library loading and library dependency diagrams.
- Support for file loading diagrams when Logtalk or Prolog files are loaded from Prolog files.
- Improvements and fixes for diagram tool predicates.
- Improvements to URL-based edge names in diagrams.
This release also includes improvements and fixes for the compiler, adapter files, library, examples, and tests. For details and a complete list of changes, please consult the release notes at:
https://github.com/LogtalkDotOrg/logtal ... E_NOTES.md
Announcements of new Logtalk releases and events
Moderator: Paulo Moura
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest