Logtalk 3.7.0 is now available for downloading at:
This release is sponsored by Kyndi, Inc. and includes numerous improvements and fixes to the compiler, runtime, adapters, library, documentation, and developer tools. Highlights:
* Compiler and runtime:
- More expressive mode/2 predicate directive.
- New "unicode" read-only flag.
- Detect attempts to call existentially quantified goals outside the scope of bagof/3 and setof/3 calls.
- Fixes and improvements to make predicates.
- Reflection API predicate cross-referencing bug fix.
- Fixes embedding Logtalk in a GNU Prolog generated executable.
- New user-extensible "type" object providing type-checking predicates for most common Logtalk and Prolog term types.
- New user-extensible "arbitrary" category providing predicates for generating arbitrary values for selected types.
- Improved random library.
* New "doclet" tool:
- Support for specifying a sets of goals and shell commands to (re)generate documentation for a project.
* Testing tool:
- Support for QuickCheck.
For details and a complete list of changes, please consult the release notes at:
https://github.com/LogtalkDotOrg/logtal ... E_NOTES.md
Announcements of new Logtalk releases and events
Moderator: Paulo Moura
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests